Saturday, June 23, 2012

3

How to download any streaming videos using Maxthon 3

Although Maxthon web browser is not as popular as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome it has some advantages. And today I will show you how easy to download any streaming videos from any website using it. So if you're ready lets get started.

Procedure

  1. First make sure that you have Maxthon 3 installed in your computer then after that open it and go to the website of the streaming video that you want to download.
  2. Next if the video is not playing automatically play it.
  3. After that put the mouse cursor over the streaming video.
  4. Then wait for save button to appear in the upper right corner of the video.
  5. Lastly click the save button and then save the video. Done!
That's it now you can download any streaming videos from any website.

3 comments:

  1. there is o bite in save file .what happen. how can i solve it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to this site to test you out: movieshd.co The movie started, I put the cursor on the movie, and the save box never came on....it does that on some sites I have gone to, but apparently if they have made copy disable at the site, it won't work....maybe we need an update for maxthon 3 that will just override the sites disablement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you first click the play button? The video should be playing first before the dialog will open. By the way I want to test this again if this still working in Maxthon 3 but unfortunately I already updated my version of Maxthon to 4. I already tested this method in Maxthon 4 using the site you have given and I can assure you that this is working.

      Delete