Tuesday, June 12, 2012

0

Online Hard Drive

Hi guys if you need your files to be available wherever you go like me. You can use an online file storage. Here I will list some of them that I think is worth to try out.

Dropbox
Dropbox
  • Dropbox is one of the best online file storage available. It is very easy to use and secured. It also supported many operating system unlike others. You can share files via email to your friends or directly get the link of the file. And of course you download your file. For free user they offer 2GB free space. I think that is already sufficient if you will use it only for documents and pictures. But if you need more than that you can upgrade and you will get much more storage space.
Google Drive
Google Drive
  •  Google Drive was recently launch this year and its feature is like DropBox. I think the only different is that it is the default storage of documents that you created using Google Docs and its offer 5GB free space for free user unlike Dropbox which only offer 2GB for free user.
SkyDrive
SkyDrive
  •  SkyDrive is a Microsoft product and one of the great thing about it is it offer more free space for free user which is actually 7GB. If you are a Microsoft fanatic then its worth to try out.
I think there are more online file storage available that are not on my list. So if you know other file storage then please comment. I would like to know it from you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment