Saturday, January 7, 2012

0

How To Switch Back To Yahoo! Mail Classic - The Easy Way

Yahoo! Mail Classic
Well after upgrading my Yahoo! Mail Classic last year to New Yahoo! Mail sometimes I miss the old style and wanting to see it. But after upgrading to new yahoo mail I did not saw any link that I can used to switch back my mail to classic. That's why I made a simple solution on how to bring it back.


Requirement:
  1. The only thing we need here is a web browser. You can use whatever web browser you like - Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera and etc.
Procedure:
  1. First, do not sign in to your new yahoo mail.
  2. After that change you screen resolution to lower than 1024x600 pixel. I recommend setting it to 800x600 pixel.
  3. Then sign in to your new yahoo mail and then a new webpage will appear.
  4. On the bottom right side of that web page you will see two links that you can use to switch back your mail to classic - one time or permanently. Just click one of those.
Note: Do not forget to undo your changes to your screen resolution after doing this trick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment